Expansion Graphic Communication Leader at IKEA South East Europe
ABOUT THE JOB
As an Expansion Graphic Communication Leader you contribute to positioning IKEA stores as the Leader in life at home in your national market. You are responsible for ensuring IKEA stores use the right tone of voice, communicate and visualize the uniqueness of the IKEA Brand in all store graphic communications.
Your tasks will include:
- Using your graphic design skills, the IKEA Concept and IKEA visual and copy identity to create and implement graphic solutions that are clear, consistent, understandable, uncluttered and correctly placed.
- Contribute with deep knowledge and competence about store communication in working together with the Expansion team and other functions. This includes acting quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understanding the impact of this actions on the financial result.
- Applying your extensive knowledge of people’s life at home and their buying behaviour to improve graphic communication in the IKEA store to facilitate the buying process.
- Plan, provide, implement and evaluate store communication to ensure that it conveys the benefits of the IKEA Concept as well as completes and enhances range presentation by using proven solutions, best practices, guidelines and national directions.
- Working closely with your colleagues to ensure the country commercial calendar messages are communicated in the store and are consistent with the external communication.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- A higher education qualification in graphic communication design, media and typography
- Knowledge and experience of using graphic design software and production tools.
- Significant experience of working as a graphic communications leader in an IKEA store
- Good understanding of the IKEA graphic and visual identity.
- Continually seeking new opportunities to make improvements in the way we work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using graphic design software (Adobe creative suit) and production tools, e.g. printers, plotters and print techniques.
- Confident in communication, coaching and managing/leading others.
- Verbal and written skills in the local language of the country.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English, both written and spoken
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31st January