Loyalty and Engagement Analyst at IKEA South East Europe
ABOUT THE JOB
In the position of Loyalty and Engagement Analyst you will be supporting implementation of Engagement and Loyalty Strategy by focusing on delivering actionable customer insight & analysis based on customer behavior from internally collected data.
Operational aspect of loyalty platforms data will be also your responsibility, securing usability of collected data in most efficient manner, connecting loyalty data with other data sources and ensuring high data quality.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Segmentation and deep dive on customers & their behaviour
- Reporting and follow ups
- Creating analysis based on collected customer data and their behaviour from various data sources but with high focus on loyalty and engagement
- Operational aspects of loyalty platform data base and other data solutions
- Ensuring connection and usability of loyalty data with other data sources, securing high data quality
- Coordination and implementation of the operational loyalty platforms and loyalty process in new markets/stores. Responsible for registration process
- Ensuring cooperation of all stakeholders involved into data bases operations
- Enrichment and higher usability of all customer data collected in terms of quality
- Maintain and follow up the IKEA FAMILY budget and offer and invoice flow with external partners
- Data steward role for loyalty platforms data.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to provide valuable insight based on data provided
- Knowledge on customer segmentation and behavior
- Experience on database management and operation aspects of data handling and securing data quality
- Understanding the retail business
- Ability to think strategically
- Confident in English, both written and spoken
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29th March 2018