Marketing Communication Specialist at IKEA South East Europe
ABOUT THE JOB
Marketing Communication strongly contributes to creating a desire for the IKEA Brand and demand for the IKEA offer in the multichannel environment through a coherent and unmistakable brand identity and compelling, meaningful and relevant communication which is forward-looking, innovative and inspires both business and people. The role of Marketing Communication Specialist is to strengthen the IKEA Brand and its position by developing impactful, relevant and unique executions that help build a clear and strong brand identity in accordance with Marketing Communication Strategy.
On this position you will be:
- Lead implementation of Marketing Communication Strategy to develop brand positioning, consumer/customer activation and engagement opportunities along the consumer journey.
- Lead the design, execution and improvement of the Communication Content across all channels.
- Co-operate with all functions involved in the execution of the Communication Plan, internally and externally.
- Make sure that all communication content and creative executions are delivering on set campaign objectives and are done in line with IKEA Brand values and visual and copy identity guidelines.
- Manage agencies contributing in content creation and execution.
- Understands consumer behaviour, especially in terms of consuming content through various media channels
- Developing and managing the process of creative content creation across all channels.
- Understands total media landscape (offline and online; paid, owned, earned media) and how its opportunities can influence the IKEA business
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders/agencies in organising, developing and implementing communication projects in accordance with set timelines and budgets
- Good communication, negotiation and influence skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English, both written and spoken
- Good communication and presentation skills, combined with the ability to simplify and explain complex issues
- Ability to independently and reliably work on agreed actions and set timelines
- Ability to gain commitment and achieve a sense of involvement from many different stakeholders on different levels.
- Ability to converge different skills, e.g. cross-area/context thinking and acting, also skilled in influencing the business using previously gained experience and insights
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31st January 2018