Supply Support Specialist at IKEA South East Europe
Retail Supply Integration, Retail Logistics
ABOUT THE JOB
On this position you are responsible for creating and constantly improve excellence in availability. Synchronise supply with commercial needs for the best possible customer perceived availability at the lowest possible total cost. Secure the preconditions for effective ordering and replenishment in the stores.
In this role you will:
- Support the country and store commercial team with planning and execution of global and country activities by providing availability information, in-delivery planning and follow up on goals to ensure activity commitments are fulfilled.
- Safeguard availability through monitoring replenishment parameters for new products (NEWS), running and discontinued articles and support the selling units with coaching and education.
- Monitor shortages and coach the selling units with their working routines and support with order creation and together with supply partners improve the replenishment set up.
- Support selling units with the build-up of needed stock prior to peak sales periods and the assessment of supply constraints in order to ensure full availability for customers.
- Ensure a timely and efficient replenishment for new or rebuilding stores in co-operation with supply chain partners.
- Support the retail logistics capacity and flow planner in analysing the potential for changing optimal replenishment solutions for high-volume articles, including the execution of a smooth switch.
- Distribute remaining stock of discontinued articles to the selling units while keeping in mind the commercial and logistical implications.
- Excellent skills in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods.
- Analytical skills with the ability to identify required business actions.
- Good skills in supporting an efficient and cost-effective commercial performance.
- Good numerical skills.
- Good understanding of the business plan process in the country.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office with focus on Excel
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31st January